Maggi's Musings

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hain...

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

5 Things I Love About Being a Mom

1. I do not have to mask my bossy nature; moms are supposed to act bossy.

2. My concoctions also fall into the "Mummy ke haath ka khana" category; someone actually believes I make the "world's yummiest bhelpuri."

2. Cuddling up with someone on COLD nights has taken on a whole new meaning; I love the sweet innocent smell of baby shampoo on the girls' heads when we cuddle up.

3. Waking up on lazy Sunday mornings is so much easier; I love to listen to the sounds of happy laughter coming from the girls' room.

4. I don't have to think of things to do when I'm bored; I'm so busy I don't have time to be bored.

5. My mom can't threaten me with the all too ominous sounding mantra, "I'm the mom, and I know better!" ; I've joined the club,and we're riding on the same boat :)

Wow! That felt good. Thank you Raina's mom, for getting me back into the blogsphere. I've been away for too long. None of the moms I know blog. So, I'm chaging things a little bit here and tagging a couple of my girlfriends. I'm asking them to write down five things they love about their moms. Here's to you Rags and Lucy.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM , Blogger Altoid said...

:-) Its been a while since I've been motivated to write. Thanks Poks, hopefully this should spur me into action.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home